Saturday, October 27, 2007

Mind Burps

This is just weird, but kinda fun. See how close you can move your cursor to the rabbit before he grabs it. And this Bloody Saw Scarf would make the perfect Halloween accessory. Links found on Neatorama.

If you love toast and toasters, then the Toaster Museum Foundation is for you. And here's a way to hide wires along your baseboards. Links found on J-Walk Blog.

If I want to come home to a homemade dinner, I need to make it the night before. Kinda ruins the effect.

IMG_6032Had one of these yummy chocolate chip cookies I got earlier this week at the Union Square Green Market. Today, as most working Saturdays when it's raining hard, was not a good eating day. Lots of carbs and no long walk during lunch to burn off calories. feh.

Shelly's Household Hint of the Day, Cleaning Venetian Blinds. Take them down and bring them into the shower with you. (You can probably guess that I'm not a "domestic goddess.")

This is an odd baseball season. I don't care which team wins the World Series. I can't remember when that last happened. I'm not even watching it.


Feeling: , yet accomplishing little.

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

  1. We visit our farmers market every Saturday to buy groceries for the week. I don't want to have to buy groceries, and cook on the same day for my kids during the week. There just isn't enough time. Usually, at our farmer's market, we buy some organic chocolates. We are lucky to have a vendor that sells it in our city. Usually, we buy chocolate cookies, or chocolate bars.

    I'm glad you agree. I don't really care who wins the World Series.

    Chocolatecurb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!