Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A List of Random Things

IMG_5533Got my flu shot today, given out free at work, a nice perk. And we get lollipops as a reward!

I've been blogging so long now, I've lost track of what mundane thoughts I've already posted and fear I'm repeating myself.

When work and home routines cross and cause a mental disconnect: When I'm trying to make a phone call from my home phone and start to dial "9."

The one thing that could take the sting out of the Mets meltdown happened. The Yankees lost their first playoff series, 3 games to 1.

This license plate map is pretty cool. Link found on The Presurfer.

And I like this Computer Cat Wall Clock that I found on Boing Boing. It might inspire the crafty amongst us who are looking for ways to recycle old computer disks and CDs.

I've been blogging so long now, I've lost track of what mundane thoughts I've already posted and fear I'm repeating myself.

Anyone who doesn't believe that the more things change, the more they stay the same has not worked for a bureaucracy.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:09 PM

    Mmmmm ... flu-free lollipops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!