Friday, June 01, 2007

Randomisity

I got these two spam emails in a row: "Works faster." "Harder erections." Well, if you want a harder erection, I guess you'd want it fast. On the receiving end, though, I'd like it to last a bit.

Global warming and hot flashes do not a fun combination make. It's like the middle of the summer here.

Why do I still enjoy hot showers when it's friggin' hot?!

Took one of those random questions meme and put my answers here.

Did a What Kind of Chocolate Are You? quiz and got "Milk Chocolate." I didn't like the answer, so I'm not posting the results.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. I like hot showers when it's hot too, maybe because it seems cooler when you leave the bathroom if you've heated your body to 104 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol

    You may be on to something, Zydeco!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!