Monday, June 11, 2007

Post-Vacation Blues

There was a time, not all that many years ago, that I'd return to work after a couple of weeks off feeling invigorated. In more recent years, I can't seem to get back into the rhythm. I'm tired. I can't get back into a good sleep routine. My brain seems stuck between work and vacation. I'd rather stay home and figure out how to adapt the look of this blog to the new format Blogger templates. I'd rather be out taking pics of rubber ducks and action figures enjoying the city.

Retirement is looking better and better.

Which is another way of saying, "I've got nothin' tonight."

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah. I want to enjoy retirement, not spend most of it going from doctor to doctor or sleeping the days away because I have no energy. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!