Sunday, June 17, 2007

Meme Tag

Chelly tagged me. This meme is similar to the 5 random things meme I did a while back and would link to but it was before categories, I think, and I haven't tagged old posts here. I might after I update the template, which would cause feed readers to explode. And some of these might be in my 100 Things About Me. Anyway, here goes.
I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
  1. I can't swim.
  2. I've worn glasses since I was 3.
  3. I took a class in Fortran in college.
  4. I don't drive and don't have a license, either.
  5. I was born in NYC.
  6. I'm named for my father's mother who died at the end of World War II.
  7. My college major was psychology and my minor was Philosophy.
  8. My favorite foods are chocolate, cheese, ice cream, hamburgers, potatoes, and broccoli.
Now for the tagging. Eight of you (or more or less) go do this if you haven't already and leave a comment that you have so I can go read your facts.


Feeling: Still

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Thanks for playing along Shelly. I started wearing glasses since second grade. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!