Tuesday, June 05, 2007

End of Vacation

Not much to report. Just spent the whole day trying to get stuff done because I have to go back to work tomorrow. I'm thinking it will take me an hour or so to work through all the emails that will be waiting for me there.

For those of you who might enjoy reading about the mundane part of my life, I finally got around to putting a few finishing touches on a dollhouse roombox I've had sitting here for months, brought a winter jacket in for cleaning (the weather kept getting cold when I tried earlier to bring it in, then I forgot about it), sprayed a new leather jacket with water resistant silicon stuff, worked on a story, made tuna salad for dinner, had a malted for lunch, caught up on blogs, and generally watched the hours melt away. And watched the Mets lose. feh

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!