Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Gotta Keep Searching

Someone found their way here by searching "facts" on Google. I'm not sure what "facts" they were looking for, so I hope they found what they wanted. I don't get many *funny* searches bringing folks here, but I do get some that have me scratching my head. I mean, how far up in the search results is this blog when you search "facts" anyway? hmmmmm..... I see a test run coming.

Okay, there are 195 billion results for "facts" in Google. Well, nothing in the first 5 pages of results. Perhaps the referral link was missing something. So I tried "chocolate facts." Don't see this blog in the first few pages, but I did find some interesting sites.


Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!