Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring Links and Things

Isn't this chaise the greatest thing? I want one. And I wouldn't mind this shirt, either: The Comma Sutra, on BookLust.

Hershey's Chocolate Portfolio has been expanded. Found in my Google Alerts for Chocolate. As was this article on chocolate, the five senses, and mention of a Gold Bunny Hunt.

This came out just right.
You Are a Realist

You don't see the glass as half empty or half full. You see what's exactly in the glass.
You never try to make a bad situation seem better than it is...
But you also never sabotage any good things you have going on.
You are brutally honest in your assessments of situations - and this always seems to help you cope.


This one is kinda funny.
You're a Pack Rat in Training

You know those crazy old people with a ton of video tapes and cats?
Well, you're training to be one. Time to do some spring cleaning. Even if it isn't spring!

The problem with the quiz is it doesn't really allow for someone who collects a lot of crap things, yet is also fairly neat and organized about it. Or someone who selectively collects and the things collected aren't items in the quiz. I think of myself more as a recovering pack rat. heh

Spring showed up today. Rainy (and it's not April yet) and warm. Not much flora action yet, though. And the heat is on, the windows are open, and I'm hot. My feet were even too hot in my new Crocs, so I had to put my slides on, instead.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!