Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Skeptical

Seems all I do these days is quizzes, but I've been busy and tired. Had some itty spots on my legs checked out by a dermatologist today. Benign thingies, nothing to worry about, but it's always good to have such things checked out. And that's been the highlight of my week so far. Well, that and the warm temps. Very springlike out there.

You Are Very Skeptical

Your personal motto is: "Prove it."
While some ideas, like life after death, may seem nice...
You aren't going to believe them simply because it feels good.
You let science and facts be your guide... Even if it means you don't share the beliefs of those around you.


Feeling: because I have a "skeptical" mood icon.

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!