Sunday, March 11, 2007

Busy Day

Another Paul Taylor Dance Theater matinee. Three dances, all wonderful. One was a revival from the '60s, so it was new to me. And it was nice and light out after, so I walked a bit and took pictures.

I'm a night person who happens to be a sun worshipper. I'd be happy with Daylight Savings Time all year round. I love it staying light later. Makes those after work hours more amenable to long walks and working by sunlight which is far better than lamps. And for once, I remembered to change my watches before work on Monday. Yes, watches. Many watches. I have watch rings, maybe 15 of them, maybe more.

And now, I'm busy catching up with all the blogs posts from today. I can't remember anymore what life was like before blogging.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!