Monday, February 05, 2007

Too Darned Cold

Okay, I'm a reasonable person. Really. But this year has just sucked so far with no easing up in sight.

At least, with the high suckitude at work, I could still enjoy photo strolls at lunch hour. But not this week. This week, winter decided to put in an appearance. After a rather pleasant couple of months when there was no more than a few days of temps in the teens or even twenties (Farenheit), today started at 9° F. with a windchill of minus 5. Now is that fair? After lulling us with a mild winter? I did not ask for Arctic winds and I am not amused by their sudden appearance, nor their plans to stay a while. The whole f'in week is supposed to be this cold. For the first time this winter, it's even chilly in our apartment.

Now you'll have to excuse me. There's a hot chocolate in the kitchen with my name on it.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

  1. i hate to tell you that the weather on the west is supposed to get warmer with a slight possible chance of drizzle wednesday.

    ps. i remember the cold. i really dislike it.

    hope it get warmer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ally. I really shouldn't complain. It's been a nice winter, til now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy to get back to 39F. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm. Hot chocolate. Right about now we should be having them as meals. It's brutal on the east coast, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brutal's the word. The last 2 days, I bought lunch along with breakfast so I wouldn't have to go out lunchtime at work to get something to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!