Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Smile Time

Channel Surfing

Sometimes, I wonder why I spend so much money on "toys" like action figure and rubber duckies. Even dollhouse minis seem more "grownup" because the ones I buy are mainly pieces of handcrafted art, or I put together something myself and I feel accomplished. But action figures and duckies are just plain toys, and while I'm not the most mature middle-aged woman allowed out on the streets, I sometimes feel I need to justify such frivolous purchases.

Then I look at Mal and Spike dressed up like this (or some similar scene I've set up for my toys) and I can't help but smile and that's why I do this. Because sometimes, we just need to smile. Here's a smile for you. Hope it works.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. That certainly brought a smile to my face. You don't have to justify being creative and doing things that make you smile! :)

    PS: Your remote controls look just like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chelly. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Hawaiian Shirt, Spike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you checked out my flickr action figures set? I've got a few Hawaiian-shirted action figures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!