Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Randomness of Stuff

Went over to Shea Stadium today to check on the progress of the new Citi Field, future home of the Mets. I'm taking photos of the construction and uploading to flickr. Not much yet, but at least something is visible now. It's kinda fun taking photos every few months or so to chart the progress.

"Battlestar Galactica" rocked tonight. When does it not? And I really enjoyed tonight's "Dresden Files." It's starting to grow on me.

As usual, I am not watching the Academy Awards. Didn't it used to be on in April?

Worked on revising my novel. I'm up to chapter 6, about a quarter of the way through.

It's snowing. I'm gonna try for pics tomorrow.

Feeling: because after having given myself a 3-day weekend, it's back to work tomorrow.

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!