Sunday, February 11, 2007

Quiz Time

You Are 43% Misanthropic

You're somewhat misanthropic, but you're not willing to write off the human race (yet!).
There's [sic] a few people you like, and even them [sic] you like at a distance.

I didn't correct the grammatical errors, but I had to put in the [sic]s or I wouldn't be able to live with myself. What really tics me off is how many people are online and so willing to have the entire blogosphere see how little they know of grammar.

Anyway, back to the laundry

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

  1. I've always been grammatically challenged. And spelling, too. Please tell me you just read my blog with one eye closed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, absolutely, Puglet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turns out I'm almost twice as misanthropic as you are...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!