Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday Fluff and Stuff

Found this delightful Quote of the Day on my personalized Google Homepage.
"Stuffed deer heads on walls are bad enough, but it's worse when they are wearing dark glasses and have streamers in their antlers because then you know they were enjoying themselves at a party when they were shot."
- Ellen DeGeneres
There are now 3 pints (I couldn't resist Googling this; 3 by itself was boring) of Haagen Dazs Mayan Chocolate Ice Cream in my freezer. Thank goodness for Stop and Shop.

Just heard that Major League Baseball is moving the baseball package (multi-channels of baseball games all season for us addicts) from cable to satellite tv. Guess I'll be catching up with reading, writing, and watching my dvd collection this summer. And yes, I'm bummed.

Spent most of the afternoon updating the links on my website. With 30 or so pages of links, it's a chore. A friend actually checks the links and then I fix them.

UnkyMoods are back as PunkyMoods with someone else doing them now. I'm tempted to put them back on this blog, but I've grown quite fond of my little homemade moods for the posts.

I seem to have a lump, what we used to call an "egg," on the side of my left arm, just by the elbow. I don't recall banging it. I'm starting to think I just can't go through life without something being wrong or hurting somewhere on my body.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. That's a great quote. I know what you mean about hurting. I have several injuries, and I attribute it to reaching a ceratin age where I heal slower, am less flexible, and clumsier. It's all downhill from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I noticed a real change when I hit 35, but my 50s have been the pits so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!