Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mayan Chocolate Ice Cream

01182007 001May I introduce you to Haagen-Dazs Mayan Chocolate Ice Cream? This is heady chocolate goodness. It has a rich, spicy yumminess that isn't what one would expect from a big, commercial company. It was so rich, it had me wanting a cold glass of milk to wash it down. The spice is cinnamon, which is a fav of mine. This may be the first ice cream I don't scarf down because a little bit will go a long way. I like it much better than their Triple Chocolate Ice Cream which to me tasted weird. But it's not malted material, not with the fudgy ribbons mixed in. Although I am tempted to try it. Not sure how it would taste with malt. Could be good, could be dreadful.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!