Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blogging Blahs

So far, it's been one of those weeks where it's easier to post on my other blogs, with reviews and rantings, than here which seems to have become the home of miscellany. Let's try that again, with caps: Home of Miscellany.

One of my favorite bloggers is back: Puglet. She's had a hard time, it seems, so go read and say hi.

I managed a session at the gym. Haven't lost weight, but didn't gain any in the last couple of weeks since the last session, so that was good. I guess.

Refrigerator is acting up again. So I finished up the Mayan Chocolate ice cream. Wouldn't want that to spoil.

Been struggling, uh, working on revising my novel. This may take longer than I thought.

Today's papercut count is 1.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the welcome back Shelly. I started getting really icky in September, so that combined with boy drama made for no blogging. Now that my head can stay up straight, it'll start again

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Puglet. :) I'm just glad the docs were able to figure out what was wrong and fix it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!