Saturday, December 02, 2006

Day Not Off

I'm taking a long weekend, so was off work today, but still, I worked. I cleaned, I listed a few items on eBay, I took photos of other things to list on eBay next week (I don't like putting everything up at once so I won't have to mail them all around the same time), I put things away and rearranged some other things, and generally felt like I was at work.

Tomorrow is my niece's bat mitzvah, so I won't be home more than a few hours in the middle of the day. We have family visiting from California, so that will be nice. Tho I'm disappointed my favorite cousin couldn't make it.

Tom Glavine will pitch for the Mets next season, so the day ends on a happy note.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!