Friday, November 17, 2006

Week in Review

Wish the calendar had said is was National Stupid Week. I might've saved myself a lot of grief if I'd known. I coulda called out sick all week and hidden under the covers. I feel as if my brain's been one step behind since I got back to work on Monday. And I still have to work tomorrow.

I won the dollhouse I was bidding on. I have no idea where I'm going to put it.

It's amazing how much time you can kill by playing online without even trying. Just by reading blogs alone. I've been spending way too much time on Blogger's Support Forum. I should OD on it soon and move on to something else. And then there's AOL's writers boards where I've been lurking. Nothing like reading a cyber train wreck to entertain myself.

The NY Daily News had a short piece on resumes and typos that cost people jobs. There's even a website of this stuff. Proofread, people. Don't count on the spellchecker catching everything. As you'll see, there's a difference between off ice and office.

This Quote of the Day on my Personalized Google Home Page made me chuckle:
"I'm kind of jealous of the life I'm supposedly leading."
- Zach Braff
Battlestar Galactica continues to amaze and entertain. Aside from that, Dexter, the Stargates, Hustle, Eureka, and MI5 (which have unusual schedules), I've been watching more network TV than in the past few years. There's something pretty much every night now, except the weekend: How I Met Your Mother, Heroes, NCIS, House, Medium, CSI, Numb3rs. Okay, so non-network still outshines network, but that's still a lot of enjoyable network tv, the most in a number of years for me. And I've been enjoying the miniature crime scenes the serial killer is leaving on CSI in a continuing storyline. There have been two so far, and the roomboxes have been nicely done.

Wish things were more exciting. My finger is better, but still aches at the knuckle joints. I'm just happy the cut's healing well and I have the finger out of a bandage.

How about some bonus links to round out the post:
How to make root beer.
Wikipedia Comics and 11 Web Claims. Found on Google Blogoscoped.


Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: , , a href="http://technorati.com/tag/tv" rel="tag">tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!