Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Miscellaneous Tuesday

Oct22006 009Thought I'd show off the boots, well, cowboy shoes, I guess, that I wore last night. I love the color and they're rather comfortable, though I don't think I'd want to hike in them.

My new monitor is here. I'll need hubby's help later to lift it onto the desk. It weights 25 pounds!

No chocolate til after my nuclear stress test tomorrow! Eek. I'm already nervous, even though I know it's just a treadmill with an IV kind of test and the results won't be disastrous even if bad, but still, I'm nervous and in need of comfort food and I can't have chocolate! And I have a bag of yummy non-pareils my father gave me, presumably from his trip to Maine recently, though he didn't say where they're from. But they are very tasty. I'll try for a photo of them once I can eat them. I had a few at work earlier, but now, I don't want to tempt myself.

Well, I finally have a use for this mood icon I made, I guess. heh

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!