Thursday, October 19, 2006

Links to Go


This is making the rounds of LiveJournal. The Biography Channel helps you find your ideal mate. The catch? They hook you up with dead celebrities. heh... I got Poe, DaVinci, and Van Gogh, all three of whose work I'm enamored. Wow, they're good!

So, I chose EA Poe and made the first move, inviting him to a cemetery to make etchings of tombstones. Here's the response I got:

"Edgar Allan Poe responds...
'Why, why, oh why must you haunt my waking nightmares with your presence? I shall go mad. Madness! It consumes me! I must give in and agree to see you, or else I shall never find peace.'"

"What your date might be like...
You might end up at the local library, or you might end up at the local Goth club. Either way, expect Poe to be quiet, reserved, and a bit shy. He's an elegant speaker when given the opportunity, but will usually try to avoid standing out in a crowd. For a modest but more enjoyable evening, take him to a quiet, unpopulated spot-- for instance, a cellar or a graveyard."
From Generator Blog: The Factorizer!
Factorizer

How about making a Stargate out of LEGOs? This is very cool.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:58 AM

    Once upon a Friday gladly
    Writing sad verse rhyming badly
    For Shelley to entice to bed
    A dinner nice with chocolate spread
    She ate but spoke at my chamber door
    Said 'You get a smile but nothing more'

    EAP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!