Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Got Nothing

Well, mostly nothing. Just some random snippets of flotsam from my cerebral cortex.

My monitor is dying. Took 15 minutes of on/off last night to get it to flicker all the way on. So now I'm leaving the PC and, therefore, the monitor on til the new one arrives and let me just say that Gateway's superior customer service ain't anymore. With luck, I'll have a new monitor a week from now.

So the Mets have decided they really don't need to win 100 games this season. I hope they decide winning a few playoff games would be nice.

Not as much suckage today as yesterday. And I actually caught up with some work stuff. Go, me.

Haven't been to the gym in a couple of weeks, so haven't been able to get back to my gym book. Haven't been able to concentrate much on the other book. This lack of energy, shortness of breath that comes and goes thing is getting annoying.

If it's stress, then I think I'm screwed. I can't cut out stress. It's there. Like the wind. Blowing through life.

I should end on a positive note. Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band. On David Letterman tonight. Nuff said.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!