Saturday, September 09, 2006

Fun, Fun, Fun

A really nice Saturday. For starters, I wasn't scheduled to work. Go, me. Secondly, it was beautiful out, clear and warm.

Got my hair trimmed, then went to the gym, where I discovered that, despite not having been to the gym in a month, I hadn't gained weight. I hadn't lost any, but I hadn't gained any, which is a good thing. Did 30 minutes on the treadmill before my left foot started to ache, which I now think is due to the pinched nerve my main doctor suspects I have in my back and was the reason I had pain behind my knee a couple of weeks ago (blood clots were ruled out by a scan).

Walked a bit and took photos. Lots of photos, now loaded on my flickr page. I'll blog a bunch of them over the next week or so. Then got home in time to watch the Mets win and reduce their magic number to 6. They could clinch the division title by next weekend. Woohoo!

Boing Boing linked to this: Knit a Princess Leia hairdo hat. Why would anyone want to? But if you do, here's the pattern to do it.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!