Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Same Old, Same Old

Mets had a great night, I had a so-so day. Two hours of phone duty plus another hour training someone on phone duty. And a meeting in the morning. Didn't get a whole lot done.

Spent most of evening searching for Italian charms on eBay. I'm going to do a bracelet for a friend's birthday gift. Her birthday is in August.

You'd think the side of my knee, which I seriously banged on a piece of furniture last night and which hurts like a bitch when touched would have the decency to actually look bruised. Sure, that wouldn't look good, but my skirts are long enough to cover it. But it's hard to bitch about a boo-boo if there's nothing to see when I point to it. Don't get much sympathy that way. And to think, I usually show bruises quite well, nice and dark. I am such a clutz. hmmmmm.... I should look for a clutz charm for my bracelet.

I must put up more stuff on eBay and they must get bids so I can afford to keep buying the charms I crave. No, I'm not addicted. Really. Well, maybe just a little.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!