Saturday, June 24, 2006

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Okay, enough with the rain already. It's enough to make me look up instructions on ark building. We had a couple of okay days this week and one was quite nice, but since summer officially arrived here in NYC, it's been humid and rainy. Today, it was raining buckets when it was my lunch hour, so I stayed in and ate my banana and crispy Cheetos from the staff room vending machine. Then I had one of my chewable chocolate calcium disks (got my order from Adora) for dessert. Pretty tasty. But I miss the sun and going for lunch hour walks and taking photos.

Feeling: (Well, not really, I feel fine. But I couldn't pass up the chance to use this.)

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:00 PM

    "Okay, enough with the rain already." Hear hear!

    I don't think it's been as bad here in the midwest, but today the HIGH temp is supposed to be in the low 70s. That's completely unacceptable at the end of June!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!