Sunday, April 02, 2006

Well, D'Uh

You Are a Chocolate Chip Cookie

Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting.
You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying!


See yourself as Mondrian might've seen you, via the Generator Blog. I wouldn't have thought I'd be so minimalist.

And then I saw this on Sweet Memes: List the alphabet and pick a new name for yourself. If you had to rename yourself, what would you choose. So, here goes.
A Anna
B Brenda
C Claire
D Devra
E Emily
F Flora
G Glynis
H Helena
I Ilona
J Jennifer
K Karen
L Laura
M Miriam
N Naomi
O Orphelia (for my melodramatic phase)
P Phoebe
Q (can't think of a thing for Q)
R Rivka
S Sarah
T Tina
U Ursula
V Veronica
W Wilona
X Xena (hey, why not?)
Y Yvonne
Z Zoe

Some letters I could come up with 4 or 5, while others it was tough finding one. And of course, none for Q. One thing I love about writing is giving characters names I love.

And finally, for now, I added more photos to my Adventures of Mal flickr set.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:54 PM

    I knew you'd be choc. chip!! :-)

    As for Mondrian, mine was so minimalist, that I won't post it--I didn't even get color in mine...bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:54 PM

    I knew you'd be choc. chip!! :-)

    As for Mondrian, mine was so minimalist, that I won't post it--I didn't even get color in mine...bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:12 PM

    Oh these are fun! Time to play...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!