Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday Catch-Up

The Mets need to demote Victor Zambrano and find another starting pitcher if they want to win their division this year. Seriously, the man can't control his pitches worth a damn.

I just won my first bid on eBay: the Mal Reynolds action figure with the duster coat. So once it arrives, I'll be able to do Mal photos with 2 different outfits. Cool. Plus, it'll be a backup in case I lose one when I bring him on vacation next month. Yes, photos of Mal in Michigan will be forthcoming.

I'm also looking for mini clothes I can dress him in. I think a Hawaiian shirt would be perfect. Meanwhile, there's a naming poll for Mal's pet over on The Write Stuff because I can put polls there without a hassle. Anyone can vote. The choices are: Flatfish, Reaver, Lucky, and Snuffles. At least, I think you can vote if you're not on LJ, but if it won't work, leave your vote in the comments.

Been working on a craft project. I'll post a photo on flickr once it's done. I also reviewed a couple of books I just finished on Shelly's Book Shelf, and I reviewed some comics over on Shelly's Comic Book Shelf.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!