Sunday, April 16, 2006

Chocolate Matzoh


April152006 064
Originally uploaded by ShellyS.
When I was growing up, I figured I'd never ever have Passover snacks I enjoyed. I didn't like the fruity ones, nor did I like the honey covered nuts because I don't like nuts. And the less said about Passover-approved chocolate, the better.

But now, I'm in love. The dark chocolate covering these matzoh treats are the real deal. Rich, chocolatey goodness from Rokeach. Yum.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:41 PM

    sounds divine! just beware of chocolate overload! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, there's no such thing as chocolate overload. heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:39 PM

    I thought of you as I shopped for my husband...he got from me a box of chocolate-ocvered fortune cookies. Which he has been making fun of ever since...{hmph}...shall I forward them to someone who WON'T make fun of them?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh. Making fun of anything chocolate sounds unpatriotic, sacreligious, and simply obscene. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!