Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Commercials

I posted this over on Write Stuff, but figured I'd post it here, too.

I've been enjoying watching I Spy and Man from UNCLE on the American Life channel which caters to the boomer generation, but the commercials are really getting on my nerves. The ones for wills were bad enough, but tonight's commercial for women's unwanted hair went too far. Sheesh. Is that really all they think we over 50 folks want to hear about? I'm watching a spy show, damn it. I don't care about hemmoroid creams and calcium supplements.

Meanwhile, I saw a great ad on the subway today for Manhattan Mini Storage: A man dressed in cowboy hat clutching a teddy bear dressed in bandana and a cowboy shirt, with the copy text that says "I don't know how to quit you." "Brokeback Mountain" is definitely in the public vocabulary now.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!