Sunday, March 26, 2006

Blogiversary

It's been 2 years since I started blogging, so along with the tour of my apartment (and work will be added soon) mentioned in the previous post, I made a celebratory graphic. I'd like to thank all my regular readers for sticking with my blog(s) and me and a Big Hello to newcomers happening by. I hope you find something you like and return for more.

I will admit to some disappointment at slipping back to a Flippery Fish in the Ecosystem. I didn't mind going back down from Reptile to Amphibian, but this is fairly depressing. I know a lot of links back to Cyber Chocolate were due to folks doing memes that were from here, and that once that died down, I might slip a bit, but I didn't think it would be enough to bump me down to fish. And I can't even swim!

But spring is in the air and life is good, and something like one's rank in the blogosphere seems so silly and trivial. And yes, I am trying to convince myself of that.

Anyway, this is supposed to be a celebration. I don't have any cake, but I hope this dish of chocolate ice cream will suffice.
IceCream2

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: