Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Because I'm Lazy

Because I'm lazy, I'm doing a Blogthings quiz.
You Are Coke

A true original and classic, you represent the best of everything you can offer.
Just the right amount of sweet, just the right amount of energy... you're the life of the party.

Your best soda match: Mountain Dew

Stay away from:Dr Pepper

Had a cracked filling fixed. The novacain shot ended up being worse than the drilling, and now my jaw aches. I don't usually have problems with the shots, so this is rather annoying. And because I wasn't in the mood, I didn't go to the gym and ended up walking down from 35th Street to Greenwich Village (45 or so blocks), taking photos along the way. They've already been uploaded to my flickr stream (you can click the flickr box in the sidebar for them). It turned out to be a really nice day and I topped it off with a liquid meal: a yummylicious chocolate malted.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:11 PM

    Hey, those are some nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I assume you mean the ones in the earlier entries. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!