Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Allergy Season Already?

Sheesh. Seems like I'd barely stopped sneezing for the last allergy season, which for me lasts on and off from March/April through September. But here I am, itchy eyes and sometimes runny nose. feh

And the tooth that's bothering me, the one the dentist can't find anything wrong with, is bothering me again.

It's going to continue to warm up this week. It won't last, but even if if slides back a bit, I can still sense spring is coming. I am so ready for spring. I want some nature colors in my photos. I want to wear my cute leather jackets. I want to not have to wear a scarf or carry gloves and earmuffs just in case. I want to take Mal the Action Figure out on photo shoots.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:12 PM

    I've found that sometimes my teeth hurt when I have sinus troubles during allergy season. Of course my ears hurt pretty bad since grass and tree season has started here in southern California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tooth thing has been going on on and off all winter, but it got worse after the novacaine and work on the cracked filling on the tooth next to it. It's just plain weird.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!