Sunday, January 22, 2006

Perfect Major

I've done some of these what I should('ve) major(ed) in quizzes, but I don't think I've done this one. And I'll admit, I was a bit generous with my answers, basing them on my desire to pursue some things, not what I actually have time for. Still, my psych major from college is vindicated, I guess.


You scored as Psychology. You should be a Psychology major!

Psychology


100%

English


83%

Art


75%

Sociology


75%

Biology


67%

Theater


67%

Journalism


67%

Anthropology


67%

Philosophy


58%

Engineering


58%

Dance


58%

Mathematics


50%

Chemistry


50%

Linguistics


42%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!