Monday, January 09, 2006

One Day Down, 4 More to Go

First day of the work week is over. It probably wouldn't have been so bad if I'd gotten more than 3 hours of sleep last night. I was so wide awake when I went to bed, I was afraid I wouldn't get any sleep. Ah, hormonal changes.

Nice day today, except for the clouds that rolled through during my lunch hour when I went out to snap photos. The morning blue sky was gone. It came back in time for me to watch the sun set when I left work for the day. But the January thaw is here, a bit early this year, but definitely here with temps in the 50s.

Today's Chocolate News:

Redid Shelly's Book Shelf by adapting a template I found on Blogger Templates by Caz. There are some very nice ones there. Fairly easy to adapt, tho I had to improvise to get something resembling a footer, since I don't know how to actually code that. I needed it for the wide graphic for a webring and for the Bunnyhero Labs pet I have on that blog.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:06 PM

    How cool is this?? You are good with templates!! :)
    Did you want this one in the Methodicals?
    Leave the link under The Hit of choice...Thanks.
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I didn't do this template. Just took 3 of the 4 photos on top. I paid Cat of BlogTogs for this chocolicious template. She's credited at the bottom of the sidebar. They're reasonably priced and do a nice job.

    I'll probably list this and my other blogs in Methodicals when I get the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!