Friday, January 20, 2006

Mixed Bag Linkage

The Penguins have a message for you!

Smiley Generator. Link found on Generator Blog.


My Face. Unh huh.
What Your Face Says

At first glance, people see you as driven and ambitious.

Overall, your true self is passive and thoughtful.

With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react.

In love, you seem mysterious and interesting.

In stressful situations, you seem selfish and moody.


I posted this on Occasional Blog, which I'm now phasing out, back in 2004 and am reposting it here because I like it. I found it via Presurfer. I have this:

Doctor Unheimlich has diagnosed me with
Shelly's Syndrome
Cause:thinking too hard
Symptoms:excessive sparks, fatigue, gills
Cure:take a day off work
Enter your name, for your own diagnosis:




Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!