Monday, January 30, 2006

A Bit of Pruning

I had to do it. I had to clean out some of my blogroll. Not counting my own blogs and technorati watchlists for my blogs, I had approximately 350 feeds I was following. About 30 are photoblogs and flickr streams. A dozen are news feeds and science news feeds. But even without those, that left a lot of blogs (plus my LiveJournal Friends).

I don't think most of the folks I trimmed will notice. Many hadn't updated in months, some have so many readers, they probably never knew I was one of them. Most didn't link back to me or read CC as far as I can tell. Aside from the lack of updating, blogs got cut due to my interests shifting. I had added a lot early on because I was so full of this whole blogging thing, but now that I've found a lot of blogs I want to read, I can't afford to keep the ones that only occasionally interest me. If yours is one I dropped, my apologies. If you want to be added back, I might be bribe-able with dark chocolate.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!