Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back in Business

Got back onto the server at work around 12:30 p.m. today, with full phone service back a bit later. It was so good to get back our circulation system, email, the internet....

Meanwhile, on the homefront, I started scanning film pics and uploading to flickr. This is going to take a while. A long while. Especially since I seem to now have bursitis or something similar in my right shoulder to give me a matching set, since my left shoulder has had two bouts of it. My right arm feels dead, hurts, and has limited mobility. Ah, the joys of getting older.

On the TV front, Invasion is getting better and freakier with every episode. I am so hooked on that show.

Edited: to fix typos because ICTFS* today.

Feeling:

*I Can't Type For Shit
~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!