...for which we blog about our 5 quirky habits, then tag 5 others after putting the instructions here. I got tagged by Kate of Reading Frenzy, and posted this on Shelly's Book Shelf, then figured I'd also post it here.
1. I like filling out questionnaries and quizzes. I don't always send them in or post the results or whatever, but I like filling them out, especially if they're yes/no, true/false, or multiple choice. I really can't resist those.
2. In a bit of OCD behavior, and the fear of not locking my front door, I turn the key sufficiently that it makes my fingers hurt. Then, if I can't remember if I locked the door, I feel the pain in my fingers and remember that I did lock the door.
3. I hate reading library books or books other people have read. I like my books fresh and when I buy books or magazines, I never take the ones in front or that look pawed over. I take something pristine from behind. Finding what looked like a fossilized bug in a book at the library yesterday just reinforces this feeling. Needless to say, that book was removed from the shelf. Ick.
4. I eat my M&Ms by color. Ever since I was a kid, I'd separate them into colors, or matching pairs. For the pairs, I'd assign "boy" colors and "girl" colors for proper pairings.
5. I have a weird need for symmetry. If I bump my left foot, I have to then bump my right. I can't wear a side part in my hair. It has to be either a middle part or no part.
I don't usually tag folks, just let whoever wants to do it who hasn't go ahead and do it, but I wouldn't mind seeing what Wil, Karen, Carly, Brian, and Cat have to say.