Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hoisery Update and Other Important News


Got my latest order from Sock Dreams. The fuzzy blue stripes pair are knee highs! So soft. Of course, I had to try them on. And it's hard to see, but the fat black striped socks are also fuzzy and the other color is sorta teal.

In other news, there be Dark Chocolate M&Ms here. My amazing hubby found them on eBay for me and now I have 16 big bags of those chocolicious yummies.

Found an interesting photo site, sort of meme-ish: Ph.otogra.ph.

Okay, I give in. I've seen this blog mentioned a few times now, most recently on Boing Boing, and well, it is irresistable. Yes, it's the Cute Overload blog.

With winter knocking on our door, here's a Build a Snowman site. Found on The Presurfer. Here's my snow vampire.


In more mundane, real-life news, we're awaiting word on the MTA negotiations. Will there be a bus and subway strike tonight at midnight, or won't there be? Life is so full of drama.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!