Friday, December 30, 2005

As the Year Draws to a Close

I've been thinking about how much things have changed for me in the last nearly two years since I started blogging. I've made cyber friends. I've shared stories and links. I've discovered wonderful websites, including flickr which has enabled me to share my photos in a different, exciting way. Instead of reading or writing and watching TV in the evenings, I blog or read or write and watch TV. I have this new routine where I check Bloglines and now flickr to see what's new. I surf for a bit with BlogExplosion. And I feel a pang of disappointment when I discover a favorite blogger hasn't updated. I might not comment often (too many blogs to read!) but I am reading. Faithfully.

Some chocolicious links to see us through to year's end....

Lux markets chocolate soap in India.
Chocolate Fountains for the Home, or chocolate fountains move to the tabletop. The prices are actually affordable.
I'm not sure this sounds good: Chocolate Fettuccini.

Feeling:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!