Saturday, October 01, 2005

One of those Annoying Questionnaires

Can you tell I'm bored and brain dead and am just killing time while the Mets beat the Rockies? Well, this has been making the rounds on LJ and I don't do these things there (only LJ-centric memes and such), so here ya go.

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My face to make sure it's still me. Then I look at the latest pimples (Perimenopause = puberty in reverse), then my hair.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
On my person? Right now? Nothing.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Best

4. Favorite plant?
Anything that doesn't smell, flower-wise. I'm partial to Morning Glorys. Green plant wise? Anything that won't die under my dubious care.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Don't have a call list. Only 4 or 5 people have my cell phone number and they usually call me on the landline, given my cell phone is rarely on. The cell is for emergency use.

6. What is your main ring tone on your cell phone?
Some jazzy music from the choices it came programmed with. I don't hear it often, so I keep forgetting what it sounds like.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Gray v-neck tee-shirt, with brownish gray corduroy overshirt.

8. What do you "label" yourself?
Perfect. :) Seriously? Chocolicious. No, really. Moody probably works. So would lots of other words.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Aerosoles slides I use as slippers.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Well-lit. I see better in bright light.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Since I took it from my best bud's LJ, I think she's the ginchiest. Hmmmmm.... now, that dates me. She's just the best there is.

12. Ever "spilled the beans"?
No, and I didn't count them, either. heh

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Blogging.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
See answer to #5. I have no one to text message with, so I don't have the service. I'm just not that popular or important to live and die by cell phone.

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
No. (shudder)

16. What's a saying that you say a lot?
Oh, shit. (Is that considered a saying?)

17. Who told you they loved you last? and meant it?
Hubby or Dad. Probably my father since we just spoke and always say that to each other when saying goodbye.

19. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past Three Days?
Just the usual daily routine: synthroid, multi-vitamin, metoprolol.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
The one in the camera isn't finished yet. I get them developed the day after I use 'em up. Been using digital camera mostly these days.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I loved my 30s and my 40s were pretty cool.

22. Your worst enemy?
There are people I dislike and ones who probably dislike me, but I doubt the word "enemy" is involved.

23. What is your current desktop picture?


24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
You think I actually remember? I've said a lot of things. Hubby and I were talking about TV earlier, and I said excuse me at some point earlier while we were trying to walk past each other. Something like that.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
Since I'm good at forgetting regrets, I'd probably take the money.

26. Do you love/like someone?
Yes, many someones.

Feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!