Sunday, October 09, 2005

My Eyes Adored You

Saw Frankie Valli and the Four Studs Seasons at Westbury tonight. The four guys he has singing and dancing backup are young and cute and very aware we're watching their butts as they gyrate on the revolving stage. One even commented on it during their intros at the end of the show. Frankie puts on a great show even if his voice isn't as powerful as it used to be and he has had so many hit songs, no way he can get to all of them, but I wish just once, he'd do "Opus 17." I love that one. But he did do "Silence is Golden" and "Walk Like a Man," two other favs, so I was a happy camper, or rather, a happy concert goer.

He shakes hands with folks in the front during one of the later numbers. I got a handshake last year. This year, a guy handed Frankie his baby and Frankie cradled her on stage for a few moments before handing her back to the mother. Boy, will they have a story to tell that kid when she grows up.

We're having door problems. The front door has been sticking something awful, probably due to the humidity, but the last few days, the inside knob keeps coming off when you tug on it to open the door. I may become trapped here. At least I have a decent supply of chocolate to keep me going.

Oooo, a book about Hot Chocolate. Thanks to Lovescool for the link.

Feeling:
(Trying out a new icon since I'm currently feeling way too perky for this late at night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!