Saturday, October 29, 2005

Link-a-Dink-a-Doo

Candy Addict calls our attention to Alaskan Fudge Company.

Found this Frappr map thingie on Lollygaggin'. So, click and add yourself to CyberChocolateRealm. I do get map stats so I know where visitors are from, but it would be cool to see where my regular readers are located.

Remember the game Concentration? It was a TV show back in the uh, '60s, I guess. My sister and I had the home version and it was one of the few games we played together without fighting. Anyway, there's an online sneaker version. Link found on Grow-a-Brain.

Hubby and I were both off yesterday (well, some folks think I'm "off" every day, but yesterday, it meant we weren't working), so we went shopping for pillows and kitchenware and DVDs. Ah, the essentials of life. And I got a new clock/radio, which means I'll be retiring my 20-year-old one just in time to change the clocks.

Feeling:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!