Got this on someone's LiveJournal.
1. Pairs of shoes you own:
Uh, dozens. Counting sneakers and boots, probably around 50-60 right now. I've been weeding out old pairs that are no longer comfortable.
2. TV show you hate:
Reality shows. Ick.
3. Harry Potter 7 or food for a day?
Food, preferably chocolate.
4. Comic strip you could live in?
For Better or For Worse. Or Calvin and Hobbes, back in reruns temporarily. Rose is Rose looks like a fun place, too.
5. Scooby doo or Shaggy?
Neither. I'm not even sure who/what they are.
6. Finish this sentence, "Getting lost..."
is easy to accomplish.
7. Favorite Veggie:
Corn, followed closely by carrots and broccoli.
8. Lost friend you would like to find
Already had a reunion with my best friend from school, so maybe A or even S, though we weren't that close. We just shared the nickname Shelly.
9. DJs or Music?
Music, unless the DJs are my favs from radio.
10. Something good you did this week:
Good for me or good for others? I guess I'll say cleaned the apartment.
11. TV reality show you would like to host:
None. I hate reality TV. Maybe one of the news/magazine shows, like Today.
12. Red or Blue?
13. Opening lines to your speech at your high school class reunion:
"Hi, I'm the kid no one probably remembers."
14. New York or Los Angelas?
New York, no ifs, ands, or buts.
15. When you wish upon a star, what do you wish for?
Haven't done that since I was a kid. Maybe I'd wish to get up there and see what they look like without the atmosphere in the way.