Monday, September 12, 2005

It's Time for Monday Miscellany

Authorial Candy Bars with their tag lines, found on McSweeney's.

Found this on Collecting My Thoughts. Not sure how I missed it earlier, given I subscribe to Blogthings. At least, I don't recall doing it before. My brain's pattern is actually FORGETFUL.

Your Brain's Pattern

You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.


Feeling: I have no idea what this means, but I liked the idea of it. Still need to find a nice graphic for Happy, Cold, Warm, PMSy, Accomplished, Angry, Tired, Nervous, Weird, Surprised, Restless, Mellow (I miss Unky's "Mellow"), Achy, Stuffed Up, and any other good ones I'm missing and can't think of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!