Thursday, September 08, 2005

In Case You were Wondering

If you were wondering about that chocolate confection in the photo yesterday, it was dark chocolate, with white chocolate circles and inside was marshmallow, caramel, and crunchy something. It's like a round candybar but a thousand times better.

Picked up the third, and last, Serenity comic, so now I can read the entire story which is a prequel to the Firefly movie coming out in a few weeks.

I haven't discussed baseball much lately because the Mets haven't been worth discussing lately. I knew this would be a transition year, but I hate when they blow leads and end up losing close games.

Rubber Band sculptures. And to think, all I ever made with rubber bands was a big ball. (found on Boing Boing)

Feeling:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:02 PM

    So, where, exactly, would one procure these, so called, Serenity comic books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're available in comic book shops. Dark Horse is the publisher. I understand the first 2 are on ebay and I expect the 3rd's on ebay now too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!