Sunday, August 28, 2005

Department of Random Thinking

It seems like everyone's blogging about Katrina. I hope any of you in the hurricane's path are safe, but I'm also glad central Florida appears out of danger for this one. Some of my friends there suffered enough last year, some being hit by all 3 hurricanes.

I wish people with AOL blogs wouldn't do light colored fonts on dark backgrounds for posts. These come into Bloglines as light fonts against white and are unreadable. If you're wondering if I'm talking about you, I probably am.

I wish dreams that seemed to make so much sense while I'm dreaming them would still make sense when I wake up. Some of them would make good stories.

Spent a lot of the day catching up on comic book reading. I wish I could say it's hard work, but it's fun. Worked a bit on the website's monthly update, too. I already uploaded the page of Blog Links which has a number of new sites listed.

The Mets are back struggling to score runs, but they had their first good road trip this season, winning more than they lost. And no one got hurt.

In other words, a typical Sunday.

Feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!