Thursday, August 11, 2005

Comment Spam. Bleh!

I've started getting comment spam on a few of my other Blogger blogs. I guess I couldn't stay spam-free forever. I've made most of them Registered Users Only allowed to comment. This and Shelly's Book Shelf remain open to comments from all. If I see comment spam on either, I'll have to cut off anonymous commenting and start thinking about adding Haloscan or something similar, instead. I've had problems commenting on other blogs that use Haloscan, so I'm reluctant to have it here. If anyone has a preferred service you could recommend, please leave a uh, comment. Thanks.

I hate when a few people insist on ruining things for the rest of us.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:02 PM

    Yeah, I turned off the Anonymous commenting, too, but because it prevented me from contacting people who left interesting notes. Well, then I found there's some way they can get around being identified anyway. At least I only have one blog! As soon as an offensive comment shows up (and there have been very few), I can zip right into my blog and zap it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!