Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Observation Quiz

I took this quiz and didn't do so well, but that's partly because I haven't looked at some of this stuff in years and some things aren't relevant anymore. For ex, I can't remember when I've seen a pack of hotdog buns (I don't know if I got that answer right or wrong). And in some ways, this is as much a memory quiz than an observation test. So, see if you can do better. heh
Overall, Your Observation Skills Get: C+
You tend to notice the big things in life...
But the details aren't exactly your forte

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    I got a B- minus, which is essentially the same thing as a C+. But then, I never claimed to be very observant. My husband likes to move things around in the house and then wait to see how long it takes me to notice. Sometimes it takes a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was still living at home, it took 2 weeks for me to notice my mother had rearranged the den. I'm not the most observant person, either. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!