Tuesday, July 05, 2005

New Poll

I figured it was time for a new poll. I also was still getting the occasional popup here, so that mean it wasn't BlogThings (sorry, BlogThings), so I took out the Bravenet poll and will try PollHost for now and see if that's okay. It's not as customizable, but if it keeps the ads to the results page, I'll happily live with that.

Also, in case you've never noticed, there are links to online music radio sites down in the sidebar. I just added a pic link to RadioMaxMusic.

And if you want to know about this avatar, the info is over on Presto Speaks! So now you know how I waste spend my evenings.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:21 PM

    Hey there,

    Just wanted to let you know that Blogthings never uses pop-ups or spyware.

    It seems like you figured out what the problem was - but I just wanted to assure you that it wasn't us.

    We hate that crap as much as everyone else does.

    Blog Girl from Blogthings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!